Who we are
Our website address is http://126.96.36.199.
Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Chime.Travel‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 898, Udyog Vihar, Phase- I, Gurugram.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website that is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from Chime.travel
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- “We shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time”
CHIME Tours will process the refund only after getting cancellation request/claim from the
customer/travel agent/corporate company through email or through defined channel on
Refund against the cancellation of air tickets will be credited directly in User’s mode
of payment after receiving the refund amount from the Airlines. CHIME Tours will process
refund within 72 only after receiving it from the concerned
Airlines/hotel/transporter/other suppliers. In some peculiar cases, Processing time for
cancellation and refund requests may vary.
Due to Banking Procedures, Refund in credit cards may take duration of 72 hours while
it may take 7 days in case of net banking transactions
Wallet amount once used for any transaction the remaining amount in the wallet cannot
be transferred to your bank account. However, can be used for future booking with us.
Convenience fees paid at the time of booking is a non-refundable fee and same shall be
applicable on all cancellations including any partial cancellation requests.
All cancellations made directly with the Service providers (such as airlines, hotels,
restaurants /transport vendors etc.) need to be intimated to CHIME Tours, for the refund
process. Processing time for the refund will be subject to the mode of payment. The
refund will be initiated in the source account from which payment was made.
All refunds by CHIME Tours shall be processed as per the Service provider’s fare rules and
cancellation policy. Refunds will be in accordance with the CHIME Tours receiving that
refund from the airlines or hotels or any other service providers as may be applicable.
The convenience fee made at the time of booking is a non- refundable fee